1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

iphone and lockpick3

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by likes2fly, Oct 25, 2009.

1. likes2fly

likes2fly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I installed the lockpick3 on my 2008 prius non nav. I have a iphone 3g unlocked. I can view movies,gps, anything i have on my iphone i can view on my mfd. I use split screen to make it work. you can find it on cydia. I use the touch screen on my iphone for the inputs and view on the prius screen. sound also works on the car stereo. removing the dash is a bit tricky but not to bad. took about an hour from start to finish. You must take your time so you don't damage your dash.I'm including a youtube link show after the install and it working.youtube.com/watch?v=o7NDsyRO8ok
    you will have to add the first part of the link because i can't add a link until i have made 5 post.

1 person likes this.
  2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Nice way to get Nav on your MFD screen without having factory Nav. Please don't watch videos while driving though. Thanks. ;)

3. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks nice. Clean installation.

Seems like the mount would give you a little problem operating the touch screen on the road given its tendency to move. I'd like to hear your experience with that as you have it.

Got to get me that lockpick3.