1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Iphone started playing by itself today morning.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by gaurav47, Jun 4, 2010.

1. gaurav47

gaurav47 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've two iphone one is 2G and one is 3G. I connect the 2G phone as phone and 3G phone as portable music player.

Yesterday on the way back from office, I was playing songs from my 3G iphone via bluetooth. When I made call from the 3G phone the bluetooth connection disconnected and did not automatically reconnect and since I was driving, I did not bother to pull over and re-establish the connection. However, today morning as I got in the car the car audio turned ON by itself and started playing the same song from where it was left disconnected yesterday. I had not turned on the music system, it turned ON by itself. Is this normal. Has anyone else experienced this. Although it appears to be really cool feature.. just wanted to know if it was normal.

-G

2. rcsting

rcsting Toyota Fanatic

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That is normal. If you were listening to bluetooth at power off it will resume when you power on, even if you were on the phone . If you were listening to any other mode ( AM, FM, CD ) at the time of power off the bluetooth will not start playing when you power on. Hope this helps.