1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IPOD Adaptor for Sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by CHC, Aug 2, 2013.

1. CHC

CHC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Vais, Multimedia LinQ Model: VMI, Date 10/4/2011. Got this for my 2011 III, but upgraded to Advent Otopri1. Works fine. Firmware probably needs to be updated. Originally almost $ 300.00, Now: $150.00, OBO.

2. wsalopek

wsalopek Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    II

I have an '06 Prius without nav...I've been to the manufacturer website, but I am not sure, still, just what I will see on my screen, as far as tracks, playlists, artist, album, etc. My main issue is plugging an iPod in...and seeing that info on the screen...using steering wheel controls, etc.

Can you tell me what I will see? I've been looking for pics online and have been unsuccessful.

Thanks...

3. CHC

CHC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

4. CHC

CHC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Vais has a forum that people post questions on and people from vais provide input. Try that. Also, I do not have a clue how that may or may not work with your model year Prius. In order for Vais to work with any system, it needs you to save your music in playlists. For instance, for Norah Jones, Come Away with Me, I made a playlist of Norah Jones: Come Away With Me and the unit would recognize it. I could see the name of the play list, individual songs and the number of the playlist and time remaining on the radio. It allowed me to select music up and down. But, my Vais unit was the one to be used for the 2011 JBL non-nav radio and it worked well. The sound quality was the best feature.