1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ipod2Car on cardomain

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by flareak, Apr 2, 2005.

1. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i was looking on cardomain and i saw ipod2car there. just thought i'd post the link here in case someone was thinking of getting one. it's 140$ here compared to whatever other people bought.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/PERPXDP

they also have a list of the cables you need for your car to purchase but i dont really know which one the prius uses.

2. saechaka

saechaka Member

i plan on getting coastel tech's viewtech interface eventually. will the ipod2car work alongside the viewtech or can i only use one. thanks

3. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i doubt it... you should probably just get the viewtech then. then you can play karaoke revolution on road trips hehe (*sniff* if only i had the money, i could sing!!! :( )

4. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

The viewtech emulates Sat 2 & 3 so Ipod2Car should be unaffected by it. It won't work if you have standard radio with external CD changer, as then you will have CD1 and CD2 already in use.

5. saechaka

saechaka Member

great, besides this Peripheral PXHTY1, will i need any other attachments. i can't wait any longer for the coastal tech ipod access. unless someone knows if they will be coming out soon, i'll probably get this ipod2car.