1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IS-C and HS250h Webcast Today

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by highmileage, May 28, 2009.

1. highmileage

highmileage New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey PriusChat,

I'm Adam, a working journalist based in Texas. I'm evaluating the IS-C and HS250H later this morning, and will be webcasting the drive live (as long as cell service holds out!) If you're curious to have a look, or if you have questions about the car, definitely join me during the webcast and I'll relay your comments to the Lexus PR team.

You can find a link to the webcast on my Twitter feed: twitter.com/highmileage

I hope this emerging medium is of interest to you guys. Hope to see some of you later today!

Glad to be here, guys.

//Adam

2. highmileage

highmileage New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We're trying to figure out what the "B" means in Hybrid Synergy Drive's gearshift. I think it means "engine braking." Any insight? (Am I allowed to use that word?! :D)

Driving the IS-C for the next little while -- then the HS after lunch. Stay tuned.

3. spwolf

spwolf Senior Member

yes, thats it :).

It is basically for steep hills to simulate engine braking, i am sure someone can post a bit more as Prius has it too...