1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is Colin Powell rooting for the terrorists?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Jun 11, 2007.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Is he a defeatocrat? Is he a flip flopper? Is he a cut and runner? Of course he is, and those who call him that certainly have way more credentials that he.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13357

Colin Powell: "The military surge, our part of the surge under General Patraeus, the only thing it can do is put a heavier lid on this boiling pot of civil war stew. And it's one thing to send over 30,000 additional troops, but if the other two legs, Iraqi political reconciliation and the build-up of Iraqi forces are not synchronized with that, then it's questionable as to how well it's going to be able to do."

Powell: "You can move the deck chairs around and you can bring in new people and you can change the organizational arrangements but ultimately the President has the responsibility."

Powell: "If we knew today or knew then what we know today, that there were no weapons of mass destruction I would have had nothing to take to the United Nations."

Powell: "If it was up to me I would close Guantanamo, not tomorrow, but this afternoon. I'd close it!"

2. jimmylozza

jimmylozza New Member

Hah. The guy that helped build the bus is trying to get out from under it.