1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is it possible for a household to own 2 prius...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Jun 10, 2006.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    and not be a member of prius chat?

2. benighted

benighted New Member

It sounds like you are trolling to me but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.
    Of course its possible. The Prius is a very good car, it wouldn't be hard to imagine someone liking it and getting another one for that household for only that reason. I really dont think PC has ANYTHING to do with people wanting more than one Prius

3. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benighted @ Jun 10 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]269206[/snapback]</div>
    Why would this be a trolling question? Our neighborhood has a quite a few prius owners. But there's one a couple of blocks away who has 2 prius. I don't know them, but I was pondering what the likelihood of them being on this board.

4. enerjazz

enerjazz Energy+Jazz=EnerJazz

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    III
    We are a two Prius household - in Texas of all places!

I got my 2004 in July 04 and my wife replaced her aging Honda Civic with an 06 this February.

His - 2004 Seaside Pearl with over 23,000 miles at a lifetime average of 52.9 mpg. www.enerjazz.com/prius

Hers - One 2006 Silver Pine Mica with less detailed records (though she seems to be averaging right around 50 mpg).

My 12 year old daughter is hoping to have one passed down to her in a few years.

5. Drift Motion

Drift Motion RMS13

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    not everyone is on forums
    some of my friends dont even know wat a FORUM is.... <_<

6. Jennjay

Jennjay Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We are also a 2 Prii household. 05 Salsa Pkg 6 and 06 Seaside Pkg 7, both cars have been upgraded with leather.

We live in Southwest Florida

7. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    An itsy bitsy teeny weeny pecentage of Americans spends any time at all on internet chat boards. Most people with computers use email, but very few of those use chat boards. PC has a few thousand registered members, but that includes everyone who has ever registered, and a look at poll numbers on these forums suggests that maybe a couple of hundred at most are actually active. (It would be interesting if Danny made available the number of members who have posted in the past month.)

Anyway, with such a small number of people actually using PC, compared to the number of Priuses on the road, yes, it is likely that most two-Prius households are not represented here.

We are the few who:

1. Are interested enough in the Prius to want to share and seek out information about it;

2. Own computers;

3. Are computer-savvy enough to know how to find and use a site like Prius Chat; and

4. Have nothing better to do with our time than waste it siting at our computer typing at people most of whom we will never meet and many of whom we would never want to meet. I sure wouldn't be on computer chat boards if I had a life.

8. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    We're a two Prius household as well, but my wife thinks Prius Chat is an utter waste of my time... LOL.

9. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(htmlspinnr @ Jun 10 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]269339[/snapback]</div>
    I think that chat boards are a waste of my time. But I have time to waste and nothing better to do...