1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is it possible to change options after placing an order?

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by reesdude, Nov 23, 2004.

1. reesdude

reesdude New Member

Hi everyone, i just want to know if it is possible to add a package #2 to an order placed a month ago and still keep my position on the list? or if it is even possible to change the order at all. Also, having ordered it around oct. 22, when should i expect for it to come if i were say to be the last person on the list. Thanks!

2. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    call them and ask. Usualy it's just a place in line. They are not ordering the prius according to what people order. They are kindof just handing them out. Unless this has changed, but i dought it has. So call them and ask if you can change your order. You should be able to keep your placement.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I wouldn't even 'ask'. I'd just call and say, "Hey Bob, I changed my mind and want a Package #2 now instead of the #1 I thought I wanted in the first place."

As stated, there was not really and "order" placed for you per se, just your name added to the existing list with your preference listed.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    changing your preference for options could possibily move you up on your delivery date if you get a package that the dealership will get more of and not as many people have picked your combination...

but that does work both ways...