1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is "Johnson" the sirname of an islamofascist?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Mar 6, 2007.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burritos @ Mar 5 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]400746[/snapback]</div>
    :unsure: and your point is?. . .

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Awww mann, I've purchased some of the Johnson T-Shirts... does that mean I supported Islamfacists??? :eek:
    [​IMG]
    I have purchased these funny shirts in the past.. I guess we should boycott the Johnson name next..! :lol: :lol:

But sad story just the same :(

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Wow, I saw that as it was being reported on the news. That was his mother-in-law's house? Creepy! What's even stranger is that she seems to think it was engine trouble.

Edit: Oh... according to another story, she made that statement before she knew who was in the plane.

5. geologyrox

geologyrox New Member

completely ot, but that t-shirt reminded me - I'm supposed to put together some new shirts for my husbands shop (they install stuff like radios and gauges in planes.) They want one with a Johnson-ish girl holding a nice stack of expensive radios with the large text "Nice Rack."

=)

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(geologyrox @ Mar 6 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]400810[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

This original story if its the same one Im thinking of, the father crashed the plane into his inlaws home a kinda murder / suicide by plane attempt......

7. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    This is such a sad story. Empathy with the girl causes me to feel sick--imagine watching your dad purposefully dive the airplane you're riding in into a house...I mean, she was probably cognizant of what was going on.
    The pain, the fear, the despair...it's hard to deal. I can't even imagine what the family is going through.
    As to the OPs point, anything can be made into a weapon--and whoever wields them on the innocent is evil, be it a Smith, Johnson, or Al-Khalid.

8. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 6 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]400970[/snapback]</div>
    You are delusional and easily mislead burritos is trying to tie something together to attack the present admin's policy on terror, security and 9/11. The use of this sad, sad story in my opinion makes burritos as bad as the bottom feeding, lefttarded MSM. OK burritos time to spin. <_<

Wildkow

9. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    And you apparently didn't read my post. Or your withered, tiny excuse for a brain just didn't get it.

I realized the OP's original intent. I'm thinking that he was also attempting to point out that those who claim all Muslims are "Islamofascists" and gunning for us seem to forget that we've got a lot of evil here at home to worry about, too.

10. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 6 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]401334[/snapback]</div>
    Hmmm, I must have missed that too, I'll have to add mind reading to my next college course.. :rolleyes: