1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is the GOP using bigotry?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Alric, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ...it hit me.

1. Calling the tension with the middle east a "confrontation".

2. Bringing to the spotlight the terrible, terrible issue of immigration.

3. The issue of *gasp* gay marriage.

Is it me or MOST of the GOP paltform is based on hate and ignorance? This is bigotry. The big "B". At what point do we feel embarrased as a nation?

And before I get the chickenhawks all riled up about the #1 consider that the GOP and Bush and Co. have turned what a terrorist organization did (read, a few guys in caves) into a battle between nations and ideologies.

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alric @ Sep 23 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]323918[/snapback]</div>
    Hmmmmmm, Doesn't seem to have done you a lick of good cause it didn't knock a bit of sense into you! [attachmentid=5140][attachmentid=5139][attachmentid=5140]

[attachmentid=5141]

Attached Files:

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    When I was young, openly-declared bigotry was mostly the perview of the southern Democrats. Since then, the Republicans have come to understand how much political gain can be had from bigotry and they have moved in on the Democrats' territory, claiming bigotry as their own. Both parties are bigoted to the core, but the Republicans have learned to use it much more effectively than the Democrats.

5. EricGo

EricGo New Member

Priusguy04 and wildkow should get married. That way, they can kiss up to each other day *and* night.

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EricGo @ Sep 24 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]324222[/snapback]</div>
    ahh your just jelous because those of us that are on the other side of the fence share alot of the same ideas & views.

ericgo~ [​IMG] can you kiss a moving target?? I guess you can stick to what your good at [​IMG]

Daniel's reply is a good one, as it "admits" Both parties are bigoted to the core...

Alric, the average joe that comes to FHOP can read the threads and see who is bigoted & see just how many people are the pot talking to the kettle from both parties... There just seems to be some VERY EXTREME LEFTISTS that are so full of hatred and seem to live life to [​IMG] and stew in their own private [​IMG] waiting for the next thread so they can [​IMG] the next guy..

I believe that both parties are equilly bigoted, and depending on who pulling the strings may have a better way of using the bigotry to their parties advantage.. and the dems used the same ol song and dance to get into office only to stop dancing. and break their promises they made while on campagn trails & skate around the issues.. Again I vote for who I think is best suited for the thankless job of being Prez. If niether is well suited I'll vote for the lesser of the two evils.. Although Kerry would make a good Holloween mask. :lol:

7. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Sep 23 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]324143[/snapback]</div>
    Really? Name who appointed more gays to positions in their administration Clinton or Bush?

Really? Name who appointed more blacks to positions in their administration Clinton or Bush?

Spin it baby!

Wildkow :p