1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is thre a glitch with posting replies?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by qdllc, Jun 19, 2014.

1. qdllc

qdllc Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've noticed this lately.

You post a reply on a thread, but NOT on the last page of the thread (if it's multi-page). You never see your reply posted (e.g., the latest page loads showing your post as the very last one in the thread). Instead, the current page reloads WITH the reply box still displayed as if you just finished entering your post but never hit "submit."

If you keep hitting "submit," there will be multiple posts on the last page, but it keeps reloading the current page as I just described.

I actually have to CTRL-A, CTRL-C (to save what I wrote) and then go to the last page to make sure my post was saved.

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    What browser are you using? I have not noticed that problem using tap a talk.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I haven't seen that one, either. If you can post a screenshot, that would be helpful.

4. qdllc

qdllc Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm using Firefox, but I do use plug ins like NoScript. Priuschat is allowed, but perhaps there's another plugin I shouldn't be blocking?