1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is Wet Okole the only game in town

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mootsman, Aug 19, 2006.

1. mootsman

mootsman New Member

I've got these on my Element and we are thinking about them for our new Prius -- maybe with the Prius logo or a kokopelli. Any other ideas regarding brands? Thanks.

Wet Okole Prius

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I haven't done the research to know if they're the only "real" game in town, but they sure do look nice in a Prius:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=22107

I'm not sure how well they work with the side air bags, however. Might want to look around or ask those who have installed seat covers about that as you evaluate.

3. mootsman

mootsman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon @ Aug 19 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]305939[/snapback]</div>
    They build them specifically for side airbags...you just have to indicate that you need them -- no extra charge. Thanks for the link.

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    we've got GTcovers, which are very nice. but i don't know if they do logos or anything on theirs.

good luck, let us know what you pick and how you like them! :)

5. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Aug 19 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]306010[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not sure if Wet Okloe does either . . . .
    On their web page linked above, click on the Zoom In below the picture and the logos disappear. :eek:
    * Some seats shown with optional graphics and/or piping trim
    . . . or whatever their PhotoShop proficient person wants to show.

Would you like to view your seat covers with a beach scene or cityscape?
    Dang, don't they know a penguin or two on the beach or in the car enjoying the seats would help sell more seat covers to Priuschaters? :lol: