1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Issue with MP3 CDs...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Jon S, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Jon S

Jon S Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    All four of my CDs in the Prius NAV unit are MP3s... There are about 20 folders in each CD for each individual album... the problem I am encountering is when I select folders, the display lists one screen full of folders but I am unable to scroll thru the folder lists. There is a scroll bar on the right of the display but the "buttons" are grayed out.

Attached Files:

2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    That function is locked out when the car is moving--try it with the car stopped.

3. NovaStu

NovaStu New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Is your car moving while you're trying to scroll thru the folder lists? In their infinite wisdom (and ignoring the possibility that a passenger is trying to find something), many of the "choice" options are locked out to keep the driver from distracting him/her self with the screen when they should be paying attention to the road.

4. Jon S

Jon S Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    will try that... the dumb part is the folder buttons on the first screenshot are still available for use... I can scroll thru the folders one by one which would be even more time intensive and distracting....