1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It only took 5 months to get my 2004 Prius

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by HARRISON, Feb 22, 2004.

1. HARRISON

HARRISON New Member

:mrgreen:

Date Ordered: September 2003
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Toyota Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: 6-8 months
    Color: Black
    Option Package: BC # 9
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: ?

After waiting since September, my Prius is due to arrive at the dealer by February 28th.

In December, I was offered a black Prius with ivory interior; but I rejected it, due to ivory upholstery being too easily soiled. I held out for the grey and burgundy interior. Getting the exact Prius I wanted took longer, but my wife and I will be happier in the long run.

I can now sell my 1990 Volvo 740 wagon with 90,000 miles. My old Volvo would't die; I just got tired of looking at it. I hope my new Prius proves to be as reliable.

2. Astroprius

Astroprius New Member

I also had to wait more than 5 months for mine. Like you, I opted for the gray interior. I just got it two days ago and all I can say is that the wait was worth it. FYI, the gray interior really matches the dash and door trim very nicely.

Good luck on your Feb 28 due date.

3. 04prius

04prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am expecting the exact same car from Kearny Mesa Toyota any day now.... :D They have a TRAC car for those interested...