1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It seems like a distant dream...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by midwife, May 5, 2011.

1. midwife

midwife Prius on the way!

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just put the deposit down today on a 2011 Prius II that is due to hit the port next week. This will be my 1st Prius and I'm just so nervous and feel like it is a dream. Any thoughts on how long is normal for a new Prius to reach Chicago after it hits the port?

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard! Have no idea how long it would take but it is coming. That is a lot more than many out there looking around for one.

3. midwife

midwife Prius on the way!

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ah, true. I'm just so anxious for it to finally get here. The dealership has given me vastly conflicting guesstimates, which amps up the nervousness factor. My financing is only good until the middle of June. :eek:
    Basically what I've been told is anywhere from end of this coming week (5-13) to the first week in June. I really hope it is similar to the timeframe guesstimates we tend to give patients--OVERestimate the amount of time so when a particular procedure or test takes far less than what you told them they are delighted that they got done faster than they thought they should.

4. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I see a Prius in your near future. :)