1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's a Girl! (First observations on my PiP)

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Jozo, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Jozo

Jozo PIP PIP HOORAY!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    So I have had my Pip for almost 2 weeks. For anyone who is crazy interested, if you go to the Maita Toyota Facebook page, they have a video interview linked there - treated me like a rock star because it was their first PiP out the door (although no swag - boo hoo!)

I LOVE Sea Glass Pearl - prettiest color ever and really very different from my 2009 Silver Pine Mist Prius.

Love the advanced package - frankly, I am too old to skimp on amenities anymore in my life. I love the larger screen; I love the HUD; I love the Softex seats.

Every time I drive in to the dealership for one reason or another (drop off paperwork on my trade in; add cool trim to the doors) my car attracts people like flies to honey - they all want to see it, talk about it, etc. :rockon:

I have not taken the time to read the humongous owner's manual, but I will get to it, because I am a bit confused by the modes and how to squeeze every drop of battery power out of her before switching to -gulp-gasoline.

Oh, and yes, I am certain my PiP is a girl, because this car communicates with me better than ANY MAN has ever done!!! Emails me when she starts charging; emails when she's full; tells me every detail of her day! What a woman!:p

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    must be great in cali, in mass, all i get from the dealer is, "why would anyone want one of these things?"

3. landg1

landg1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have had my PiP for almost a week now, bought from Acton Toyota (in Mass). Other than the dealer not knowing how to adjust the HUD for my height (I had to read the manual), they were great! And they delivered it with the traction battery ready to go 7.1 miles on electricity.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    spot on, acton is the best hybrid dealer in the area.