1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's here...almost.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by taxachusetts, Jun 19, 2008.

1. taxachusetts

taxachusetts Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    FYI,

I ordered a Prius a month ago, and I was told there would be at least a six to eight week wait. I called the dealer today to see if I could get an update on a delivery time. A manager said he would have someone get back to me.

The salesman I bought the car from had left the dealership shortly after I ordered the car, so my new salesman called me back to say that my car was on the dock in New Jersey with thousands of others, some on the dock and many more still on ships.

He said Toyota has been having a problem, either with longshoremen or with trucking companies, that is about to be resolved, and that I could have the car as early as next week.

With all of the recent negative news reports on TV, about the shortage of HV batteries for Priuses, six to eight month delivery times, etc., I thought I might get the car in time for Christmas. But, with any luck I should have the Spectra Blue Mica, Pkg. #3, in seven days. I can't wait.

2. lfwintx

lfwintx New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    That's great news! Congratulations.

3. Tammy7287

Tammy7287 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    YAY! If yours is a Touring edition it will be the twin of mine. :)

Congrats! You'll love it.