1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's here! it's here! it's here! it's here!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by P-Car-Go, Aug 17, 2004.

1. P-Car-Go

P-Car-Go New Member

Well, I would first like to thank the Academy for all of the support over the last year...I would like to thank my attorney for doing the deal (just kidding--Oscars joke).

That's right folks, our Prius is finally here. We ordered Seaside 2 on 11-19-03, and then expanded our preference to Seaside anything with curtain airbags. All of the horror drama stories of Texas Toyota dealers gone bad didn't apply to our experience. We arrived at the dealership and an hour later the Prius was ours. There was no pressure to buy service contracts, pinstriping, windshield insurance, etc. The price was exactly MSRP.

So after an excited night's sleep, knowing that the Prius was in our garage, we had to make sure it wasn't a dream. Yep, it's true. The Prius is here! The Prius is here! The Prius is here!

2. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Congrats... Day lite's burning and if you aren't driving...
    IT"S PRIUS ABUSE!! :lol: :lol:

3. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congrats! Glad to hear that GST didn't add on all the extra port options. What package did you end up getting?

4. P-Car-Go

P-Car-Go New Member

We took delivery of a Seaside 6 (curtain airbags, smart start/entry, rear wiper).

The Prius manager at Champion Toyota in Houston (where we bought the car) told us that the GST package is not required from upper mgmt. He said it gives dealers a bad name to insist this package is a requirement when it's not.