1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's here! It's here!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by OleMissPrius, Sep 12, 2006.

1. OleMissPrius

OleMissPrius New Member

I'm so excited, I'm leaving work in 13 minutes to go and pick it up! It's desert sand with package 3 and has a few other bonuses that I won't know for sure till I get there (I think one of them is the security system?).

It took just 2 1/2 weeks - just like they promised! :)

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So go pick it up already!! Now now now!! What're you waiting for?!? :D :D

Congrats!!!

3. Shane

Shane New Member

Congratulations. I have only had my 06 Magnetic Grey - Package 6 for 4 weeks now. Finally got it on August 19, after many complications/nuisances from the dealer. Sounds like your purchase experience was pretty good.

4. eclectcmoi

eclectcmoi Muffinologist

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations OleMissPrius! Bubblegum cigars all around. Another Prius baby is going home!

5. bhaynnes

bhaynnes Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OleMissPrius @ Sep 12 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]318577[/snapback]</div>

Congratulations. I have had mine for about a month now and absolutely love it. I am still discovering thinsgs about it almost every day. It is an amazing piece of machinery. High tech? That doesn't even begin to describe it. Enjoy yourself. And don't worry if your mileage isn't up there at first. You have to let the car break in a little and believe me, you have to learn to drive for mileage. I needed to unlearn a lot of bad habits.

6. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Yeah, I got the call in a similar fashion. Needless to say, very little actual work was accomplished that day.

Congrats, OleMiss! By this time, you've already gotten it and have surely read the manual at least once. :)

Post pictures.

7. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Woo hoo! Did you call in sick today so you could spend the day driving? Congrats!