1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Its here

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Tarheel, May 29, 2008.

1. Tarheel

Tarheel New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'll pick my new Prius up in the am. Silver #2 with leather interior.

Any of you know if there are any decent aftermarket driving lights available for the Prius? Dealer install is absoutely nutz ------ required grill change and that shot the price over $900.00 ------ yeah right :eek:

For all of you folks looking for a Prius ---- there are a many to be had on eBay motors. Prices are good. Lp

2. MagneticGrayIndy

MagneticGrayIndy 06Prius;94M Miata;65Rambler770

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    when we bought ours two years ago, we got the minimum package that included the foglights.. in retrospect, I wish we would have gotten the highest package with navi and leather! Oh well.. nav I can take or leave.. but will probably have interior redone in leather soon

3. Tarheel

Tarheel New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I picked up the car this morning. Nice and clean ---- nothing like the smell of new leather. The ride is so much nicer than my Tacoma and I can actually hear myself think for once.

All I have to do now is go through the owners manual and find out how everything functions.

BTW the first thing I did was to turn off the annoying reverse alarm. Lp

4. bengarland

bengarland Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Where did you get it, and how long did you wait? I'm in Raleigh. We got on the list at a dealer here about a week and a half ago. At that point were were told delivery in mid-July. Now when I call around, dealers are telling me 2-3 months! I can't believe there is such a rush...