1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's now TOTALLY official!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by InTheWASide, Sep 4, 2004.

1. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

So, the stuff isn't mine, and the "red wall" is being repainted a solid coat of Ralph Lauren Thoroughbred Paint - Venetian Red, but THIS is a picture of my new home.

Escrow closed about 4:45pm today so everything is still on track. One of the threads I asked for prayers that everything would go okay because of earlier snags... It went splendidly and I have all of you to thank.

Again, as Dave suggested, the afternoon of the 10th (MAY be the 11th... it gets a little complicated) anyone/everyone that would like to get together to help unload/have a mini Prius meet/hang out and drink good beer and eat good pizza that I'm gonna buy etc. is totally welcome to come.

Only a few days now, so I have a LOT to finish, but wanted to share a pic with you of the place!!

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok brad we need to post the info in the calendar and should send out a mailer.

so we need address, directions, etc...

3. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I hope all goes well with your move. I have done more than my fair share over the years and it can be such a bear even when it goes well.

Friday is quite busy for me, but I may be able to stop by, help move a few boxes and say 'hi and welcome to the neighborhood.'

I don't have my Prius yet, so I hope you will not hold that against me.

Keep us informed,

Good Luck,
    Val

4. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Moderator Note: Address (and related information) removed at Brad's request.

:!: The truck unloading etc will be on the 10th OR 11th. There were issues with the sellers closing on THEIR new house. I ask that anybody please call me regarding what time of day we can make it all happen. I need to make the majority happen on the 10th with people helping me from CA flying back to LA on the 11th, but I want to try and mostly stay out of the way of the sellers, you know? :) :!:

:idea: My cell phone number is: 562-810-3903. If you don't get free cell minutes, or are calling from a home phone etc, you are more than welcome to give me your phone number and I can call right back (help you save on your phone bills) :idea:

I'm sure you can also enter my address onto www.mapquest.com I just know that although I don't know some SPECIFICS, I can be more detailed than a computer program. :) Never tried putting it into my nav system. I had a rental when I was house shopping... It OUGHT to show up. The buildings are about 2 years old...

Hope this info helps, and you all are welcome to call my cell phone anytime, day or night, if you have questions. There is NO time that it would be "a bad idea" to call. I'm up super late all the time. If you have a Q and 2am works for ya, SWEET. :) Okay?

Computer will probably be packed as of Sunday night... MAYBE Monday night. Cell phone is best.

Dave, you have the list, so feel free to email to your heart's content. :D

5. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok i will send a letter out... but keep in mind that all members of the mailing list may send mail to the group at any time.

because you are moving, it might not be the best for you to do it since you will have spotty internet access so i will do it.

but normally especially when you desire a response, it is easier for you to intitate the mailing.

i will also put it in the calendar of events.

6. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Good luck with the moving party! Have fun! I have to work til 8pm that night, so am unable to make it. :( *feel real bad about that* :(

7. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Oh yeah, and the pic of your new digs looks awesome. *thumbs up*

8. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

We may still be unloading etc. If you'd be interested but assume it's all over by then go ahead and give my cell phone (higher up in this thread) a call and I'll let you know what's going on. :)

9. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sure thing. If I get off at a decent hour (as in no later than 8pm! Been working til 11pm all this week) then I will do that.

10. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well i would imagine the bulk of the moving will be done during the daylight hours and the bulk of the partying will be done during the nightime hours... so its up to you as to what you want to do...

11. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well I do have to work the next morning, so late-night parties are not advised, unfortunately. If I can swing it, I will see you all there. Otherwise, there's the Official Meet soon after that.

12. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok ALL, i added this as a calendar event. so encourage your Prius friends to check it out.