1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's the Happiest day of my life!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Porky Pine, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Porky Pine

Porky Pine New Member

2. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    Plan on taking longer lunch 'hours', making up driving excuses, and just plain awe over the next...oh...several months. I know I'm still in that phase! Congrats.

3. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Porky Pine, ...Way to go! Like me you will be forever looking for any reason to go for a drive and sometimes no reason at all except it's a fun vehicle.
    Just remembered..... you have all those beautiful October fall colors to look at back there in Ct while you're driving . I envy you for that.....used to be an Easterner myself.

4. Porky Pine

Porky Pine New Member

Got it back. On my way back, I was in awe of the total silence of the car at the traffic lights. Haven't done much driving with it yet. I've been too busy playing with the goodies on the display screen. I plan on visiting a few friends tonight though, :)

You're right though. I plan on driving as much as I can. :lol:

Edited to add: Did you guys hear the scream? Some birdie has already "Christianed" my windshield. :cussing:

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Porky Pine\";p=\"45853)</div>
    EEEeeeeeuuuuuuuuuwwwwww

I did feel a ripple in the force. An addition to the fold. Congratulations on the new joyous ride. Happy happy joy joy.

While it's tempting to try to find reasons to drive more, don't do what I did and take trips less than ten minutes. Your MPG will go to crap. You'll want to drive your friends and coworkers to lunch, but they will watch your mileage drop. Ah yes, the first time I ever heard the utter silence of stoplights, I smiled, then I giggled, then I openly laughed. It's a great experience.

6. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Porky Pine\";p=\"45853)</div>
    Congradulations!

That happened to me after I just got it washed. Also having problems getting the lovebug stains out. Hope it didn't damage the paint.