1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ivory/Brown Interior vs. Gray/Burgundy interior

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by maggieddd, Jul 10, 2005.

1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Which one would you guys choose? Do you find the light coor to show dirt very easily and is it easy to wash? Which one should I go for?

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Y'know, I initially wanted the gray/burgandy, but I wanted the Tideland Green color more, and it only comes with the Ivory/Brown interior.

However, most days of the week I park next to PriusChat member Porridge's Prius at the local park & ride. He has a Silver Prius with the Gray/Burgandy interior. So we've both done a lot of side-by-side comparisons.

And y'know what? It's a coin flip. Neither of them are wonderful, but neither are awful either. I actually rather like the Ivory/Brown more than I initially did.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I like the beige/black interior since they contrast each other nicely and looks sharp. The grey/burgundy interior is funky and would match the unique styling of the Prius. I prefer lighter interiors as they're a more lively place to be in. Grey is about the darkest I'd go. I've had no problems with hiding dirt in my beige interior and it still looks new except for a few scuffs (courtesy of Toyota technicians) on the plastic near the driver's footrest. Note that the black dashboard shows dust more easily.

So there's some ideas to think about. I have the beige/black combo and have no regrets.