1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Jabra A210 doesn't work with LG VX4400b cell phone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by madams, Apr 6, 2005.

1. madams

madams New Member

I still have 9 months on my cell contract and I don't want to pay full freight on a new phone so I picked up a bluetooth adapter that supposedly would work with any non-bluetooth phone that has a 2.5mm jack. Well the bluetooth adapter was recognized by the Prius BUT the phone wouldn't talk to the adapter. I went to the Jabra site and sure enough the 4400 won't work with that adapter. NUTS! I can't find anything out there what will. Anyone heard of an adapter that will work with the LG series phones. IF you have a non-bluetooth phone and want to see if the adapter will work for your phone (non-LG) go to their site and check the compatibility of your phone -- IF the adapter works then you will only shell out about $50 for the thing and Bingo your do'in bluetooth in the Prius. the adapter is A120 on the Jabra site.