1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JBL to Bazooka Pinout Comparison Diagram

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by mhiatt, Oct 14, 2005.

1. mhiatt

mhiatt New Member

In September 2005, member PriusPage posted a diagram that showed the JBL rear amplifier connector pinout compared to the Bazooka FAST wire harness. The diagram is no longer available after the PriusChat forum lost posts during this time frame.

I am installing the Kenwood SW1 this weekend and would like to refer to this diagram. If anyone has it, can you please repost it for all the use.

Thanks,

Michael
    Silver 05

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Was it this one?

[​IMG]

3. mhiatt

mhiatt New Member

Yes, THANKS!! :)

4. Jchendy

Jchendy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    you dont happen to still have a copy of it do you i need one too

5. mikerey

mikerey New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bought a 2007 Prius Grand Tour and have JBL System. Would like to add powered sub in rear. Have a Bazooka but the harness does not fit since it is for the older JBL system with two plug ins on the amp. My system has three plug ins. Does anyone have a diagram I could use to hard wire the Bazooka harness to?

6. sorka

sorka Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    I have a 10" powered bazooka. Is there already a power source with a guage big enough to run the 300 watt amp built into the sub? How about line level inputs? I thought about installing it in my 2009, but just haven't had the time to do the research.