1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Joking with the co-workers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by parrot_lady, May 17, 2007.

1. parrot_lady

parrot_lady Member

At work to get into the building you have to scan your RFID badge.... And it automatically spins the revolving doors.... and its the only way into the building for the employees (visitors have a set of doors with no RFID controls). We got to talking about how easy it was to get into the habit of putting up our badges to open up other doors....

I made the joke that it opens my car doors, and if no one believed me I could show them after work. Two people walked out with me, and I demonstrated my smart key feature, pretending it was my badge, car doors opened. I let one of the other people try it, it works for them.

Then I let them in on the secret... its my car key. The look on their faces was PRICELESS! :D :D

2. mpgFanatic

mpgFanatic New Member

Very clever!

3. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(parrot_lady @ May 17 2007, 09:00 PM) [snapback]444582[/snapback]</div>
    It's more fun if you let them continue believing your employee badge works on the car.

4. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The SKS is a good joke for people not in the know :). Last night I carpooled with some new friends I met through a co-worker, and I showed them the SKS. I told them it was programmed for my fingerprints, and proceeded to touch the handle and unlocked the door. They flipped! They thought it was the coolest thing. I'll let them know the truth the next time ;)

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ May 18 2007, 10:45 PM) [snapback]445491[/snapback]</div>
    Please don't. :p