1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Jon Lancaster Toyota- Hybrid Owner's Evning 7/21/2009

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by jon_lancaster_toyota, Jul 17, 2009.

1. jon_lancaster_toyota

jon_lancaster_toyota Nate Riesen

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We are inviting our customers and Toyota Hybrid owners to come out on Tuesday night to visit with us and discuss the Prius with Pete Bothe our Hybrid Sales manager. He'll be discussing fuel economy tips, technology, and history of the car.

We'll also be focusing on the Navigation, Bluetooth, and Smart Key systems of the Prius ( all model years plus Camry Hybrid and Highlander hybrid ).

We'll also discuss the new Radar Cruise, Pre-Collision System, Intelligent Parking and other Gen 3 Prius features.

You are welcome to show up, the party starts at 6pm and will run through 7:15pm when we will open it up to discussion and questions.

Please RSVP to Peter Both by phone or email.
    608-243-5527.
    [email protected]

You are welcome to show up and join us. RSVPs are prefered so we can be sure to have enough space for everyone.

Nate Riesen

2. eaglesight333

eaglesight333 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Cool. I would be there if: A. I lived just a bit closer. B: If I wasnt going down to Kentucky for week.

Good luck with your event. Have fun.

3. jon_lancaster_toyota

jon_lancaster_toyota Nate Riesen

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    thanks. which Prius have you got on order? which dealer?

4. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Dang it! I missed this event. Got caught up in a bunch of stuff at home. Sorry Nate!