1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Junior? Member / Where have all the Colors Gone?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by pjo180, Sep 28, 2011.

1. pjo180

pjo180 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have been active on this site since April, but guess I am still a "Newbie?" The reason I say that is because, I am still referred to as a "Junior Member." When do I loose that status?

My Original Prius was an '02, which I bought new in the Rare Blue Moon Pearl Color. The car had every option Toyota offered on the Prius at that time. Loved it, and put just under 100K on it. Decided to trade up to an '08 last February. Love the "new" car, in Silver Pine Mica. It has just about everything on it, Package 6, Leather, Nav, Rev Camera, etc.

The only reason I bought an '08, instead of brand new, was because I wanted a really cool color. Toyota dropped my favorite colors on Gen 3, Silver Pine Mica, and Seaside Pearl. Seems ironic to me that the Greenest Car, isn't available in Green??? Maybe in 2012?

2. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    There is an X number of post threshold to go from junior member to senior member but IDK what that is. You can change it yourself inside your user control panel if you wish to do so.