1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just a story.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by wedge40, Sep 1, 2008.

1. wedge40

wedge40 Waiting build character

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    After months of waiting I finally got my Prius Friday night. I usually do my grocery shopping Sunday morning while the store is almost empty. They are in the process of expanding the grocery store to something you'll need roller skates to get around in once it done. As I was looking for a parking space, I happened to find one right next to another Prius. I thought cool two Prius' next to each other. I went in and did my buisness and when I came out there were now THREE Prius' side by side and the origianl one I had parked next to wasn't one of them. Just found it interesting.

Wedge

2. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    So all the Prii are going to the Indiana. No wonder those of on the waiting list in the Southeast are still waiting.:Cry::Cry::Cry:

There is a shopping center in our neighborhood that is a certain to provide a Prius sighting for those of us stalking Prii as we wait for ours to arrive.:p:p

Glad your enjoying yours. Wedge.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Go Hoosiers!!

Congrats on the new Prius. Anytime I see a spot next to another Prius I will park next to it. It's good to see that there are others who find it just as fun.

4. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Prii are not that rare anymore, especially in California. I'm glad to see others that feel the same as I do.