1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just bought a 2007 Touring w/Pkg 6

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by EvilTwin, Nov 6, 2010.

1. EvilTwin

EvilTwin Noob

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Today I purchased a 2007 Barcelona/Tan Prius Touring with package #6. I've been a long time fan of the car and with a need to start commuting to a new job the first car I started looking at was a Prius. I've lurked on these forums for quite some time, always interested in what was going on with the Prius. I had considered buying a new Prius back in 2003 but went with a Matrix at the time, which I only kept for two years.

This will be the 4th Toyota I have owned, but the first used Toyota. It is a Certified Preowned so I am more at ease having the warranty coverage. The car appears to be in great shape inside and out. There are a few paint dings but nothing I wouldn't expect for a used car. The car was purchased at and regularly serviced at the same dealer where we used to take all of our other Toyotas. I look forward to spending a bit more time on PriusChat in the coming days ahead.

2. Beano39

Beano39 Awesome Guy

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey I just bought the same exact car a little over a week ago. I love it -i've been trying to learn more about it on this site -have you learned very much about it here?

3. EvilTwin

EvilTwin Noob

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    This site is a wealth of information. Sometimes you have to hunt for what you need. I'm loving my car as well.