1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just bought an 06- What should I do about TSB

Discussion in 'Toyota Prius Service Bulletins - TSBs' started by jrod81, Jun 21, 2009.

1. jrod81

jrod81 Member

Hey guys,
    We just bought an 06 w/ 33k miles so there is not much time or mileage left on the 3yr/36k warranty. I am just wondering what the best plan of attack is for getting everything up to snuff on the car. We are leaving for a nationwide roadtrip in August and I would like to know that the car has had all the issues corrected before leaving, but with only 3k left on the warranty I don't know if I will get to know its issues quick enough before the warranty runs out. So, are there certain TSBs that I should pay particular attention to?
    I need the HID headlamps to be looked at, the passenger does not shine as bright as the driver side. The aux input has a noise that I want Toyota to look at... but that is all I got so far- are there others that I should be looking for? I am going to take some time to read every thread in this section of the forum but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    jared