1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just bought another hybrid - Highlander

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by simple_in_seattle, May 31, 2006.

1. simple_in_seattle

simple_in_seattle New Member

I have an 05 package #4 prius in green. The wife loved it so much we decided to buy her a highlander hybrid (Silver 2006 Highlander 4wd). It has a very nice ride and is quiet similar to the Prius. It has quite a few options standard. I only wish it had the keyless entry system my Prius has.

A two hybrid family!

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simple_in_seattle @ May 31 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]263602[/snapback]</div>
    My sis and brother in law have a Prius and just bought a Highlander Hybrid. She loves it, as she says it gets much better gas mileage than her 2 year old Highlander they traded in, plus its much quicker from a stop than the old gas-only model. Other than the mileage and low end pep, everything else seems the same (she was very happy with her old Highlander!) Enjoy the new car!

3. greg4wv

greg4wv New Member

Congratulations! This seems to be a fairly common phenomenon -- the two hybrid family.

We recently purchased a HiHy to join our Prius, and absolutely love it. Our family recently grew in size (now five plus dog, plus luggage, plus etc, etc) and we wanted a larger vehicle. The HiHy meets all our needs and provides that hybrid experience that we now know and love.

We still tend to use the Prius for most of our around town chores, as she is still the MPG queen.

Enjoy your new ride.