1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just Bought Mine - 07 Prius Pricing

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priuscali07, Apr 7, 2007.

1. priuscali07

priuscali07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Been lurking on this board for long time, but finally got my Prius after 3 years of yapping about it. I was surprised that I was able to negotiate below invoice in NorCal, because dealer lots seem to be loaded with Prius' of all packages and colors. I got my White 07 Package B for $22,300. Invoice was supposed to be $22,700, and an LA place even offered $21,700!

So far so good. I got a big hill I have drive through to get home every day, and the Prius powers up the hill like a champ.
    [attachmentid=7374]

Attached Files:

2. Skynight

Skynight New Member

MIDDLESBORO, KY (SE KY, WHERE KY, TN., AND VA. MEE
    Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congrats! We just recently bought, too. We love it!!! ...you will too...read the owners man., and as much of these posts/threads you can handle...we are learning soooo much!
    john/teresa

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat, WhitePriusZOOM! Are your headlights cloudy or is that dew?

4. Rest

Rest Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I got $1000 off MSRP here in California last year in time to get the full tax credit.

5. priusFTW

priusFTW Gen III JBL non Nav

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhitePriusZOOM @ Apr 7 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]419648[/snapback]</div>
    Congrats on your purchase! And you are right about the power going uphill, I sure know about that too. Best of luck!

6. jesart

jesart Junior Member

Welcome White Prius Zoom! Enjoy your baby! Many interesting people around here with good advice. Watch out for the nasty trolls lurking around here. Take care

7. Susanne101

Susanne101 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhitePriusZOOM @ Apr 7 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]419648[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations on your the purchase of your new Prius. Ours is Super White as well. We just love it. This forum has been good for me. So far, have learned about the proper tire pressure, oil fill capacity... need to go check mine. Learning about type of oil to use, reverse beeps, P & G driving, and many other funny anecdotes.

Just purchased in February 2007. Our mileage is getting better the more that we drive it. Very comfortable seats. Going to wax this baby very soon. We need to learn more about the battery. Still debating about getting a bra of some type.

There is much to learn here. Welcome! Yeah SUPER WHITE! :)

Susanne and Chip
    Charlotte, NC
    Pkg 5, mud flaps, leather installed independently with Stone Leather used in the new Camry's.

8. PriusBoyAZ

PriusBoyAZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhitePriusZOOM @ Apr 7 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]419648[/snapback]</div>
    Wow, good for you! The best I could do here in Phoenix was $500 over invoice on my '07 Touring w/ Package #6. I went to three dealers, one went to $1,000 below MFG sticker, another to $1,800, and I got the third dealer down to $2,100 below MFG sticker ($500 over invoice).

So far so good, I'm still learning the ins and outs of this vehicle. It's a pleasure to drive!

9. wendlyn

wendlyn Junior Member

Wow...I've been lurking for sometime too. I just bought a Super White 07 also. Base with Liquicell Leather seats upgrade and tint, homelink nightvision mirror, molded dash applique, extra mile option package B and free replacement on tires for 5 yrs/60,000. I was able to get it for $23,000. Sticker was $26,200. I have had her since the 21 March. Got the good 2.9% financing....I live ouside of Dallas....so, I think given the market, I did okay. For these parts.

10. priuscali07

priuscali07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Thanks all for the welcome! Amazing what a car can do to make the daily commute exciting again.

Yeah, that is the morning dew. It really gathers where we are as some mornings are very misty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Merchant @ Apr 8 2007, 01:54 AM) [snapback]419758[/snapback]</div>