1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just called and secured an 06 due May 1....FINALLY

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bagwell, Apr 21, 2006.

1. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Its a Red Package 1...for MSRP....first time I will pay MSRP for a car since....???? don't know when....but I'm very happy and relieved I will be doing all I can to save gas and the air.

I'm buying from Champion Toyota in Houston after Fred Haas Toyota Country tried to screw me.

Champion's policy on Prius is: you can get it for MSRP before it hits the lot....after that, they mark them up $3k-$5k. I got it before it hit the lot.

2. s.e.tx_parrothead

s.e.tx_parrothead New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congrats!!! I am still waiting on mine. I ordered from the dealership up in Lufkin after a visit to Tejas in Humble. The salesperson I talked to wanted to play 20 questions on why I wanted a Prius. DUH!!! I want one, because I want a Prius. I have done the research and determined that this was the car for me. I hate it when salespersons try to change your mind..."Why a Prius and not a Corolla???" Someone was looking to make a sale the day I went in and not wanting to wait a few months. <_<

3. prius2006rocks

prius2006rocks New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yeah they ordered one for me Monday and said it would be 8-10 weeks probably until it came him. Got a call today - Friday and they said it should be her May 8th! (Only 3 weeks or so)