1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just couple more days !!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Voidvoice, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Voidvoice

Voidvoice New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi. After 3 weeks of searching around NY/NJ for a prius. I put down 500 deposit on Sat, and will have the car in couple of days.

2008 Prius Package#2 with prefer accessories , 23000K +tax+TTL
    Spectra Blue.

It is hard to get spectra blue. I check dealer inventory (those who shows inv) everyday and by some luck i checked dealer inventory on friday night , and never expected i would see one in this dealership. and there is the Spectra Blue with Package2. I requested the internet price and confirmed the availibilty on Sat morning, i drove 35miles to the dealer.
    The color looks really good
    I may able to get better deal elsewhere but getting this color is hard and prius selling very good in NY/NJ , and summer is coming. I saw the dealer just deliver one seaside pearl when i was there. Some dealers even told me they wont sell less than MSRP.

Will post some pics when i get the car this weekend.

2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    And I'll bet you can't wait. I have heard the color is hard to get.
    Welcome To Prius Chat, I'll look for the Pics.

3. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Great to hear that you are getting the spectra blue. I think the car is hard to get anywhere, I placed an order for one in touring package 6 and supposed to get it around the end of May. I hope to see your pictures soon.

4. trife86

trife86 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    What dealership did u go to? i like in NYC and looking to pick one up

5. Voidvoice

Voidvoice New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    DCH Toyota, last I check there is a Spectra Blue with Package 3 too, not sure it is sold. You want to check Toyota North also, it shows a package5 and 6. Which package are you looking for?