1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

just got a Touring yesterday

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priusnyc, Oct 16, 2006.

1. priusnyc

priusnyc New Member

My sister just took delivery of a 07" touring yesterday. One of her friend of knows a sales at Westbury Toyota. We placed an order for 07' Touring 3 weeks ago.

Suddenly there was a shipment with one 07 touring. The guy told us about the shipment last Friday and we got the car yesterday. Isn't that fast? I was the one complianed about Manhattan Toyota. We haven't had time to go there and cancel the order in the past 3 weeks. Guess what, I still haven't got a call from them regarding my 2006 order.

It is a package #3 in Grey. The interior is grey and the alloy wheels are greyish (covered by a silver cove). It has all the options available for the Prius minus leather and NAV. Now my sister gets more toys in her car than my bimmer.

Thanks for all those who told me to ditch Manhattan Toyota. My sister will drive the new car there and pick up her deposite refund.

2. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusnyc @ Oct 16 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]333440[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new Prius.

3. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Woohoooo!!! Enjoy....

terri

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations!! Enjoy! :D