1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JUST GOT MINE YESTERDAY ! ANY ADVICE ???

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GUENWYVAR, Apr 28, 2006.

1. GUENWYVAR

GUENWYVAR New Member

HI EVERYBODY !
    I just got my Prius yesterday & I love it ! I found out about this board on epinions.com. Mine's a loaded
    2005 demo that only had 1200 miles on it. I'm still getting to know the car & it's features. I've heard that there are ways to drive that increase or maximize fuel economy. So I'd like some advice on that and any other Prius issues. What has been your experience with valet parking ? I have those little cards but I'd like to know what kind of experience you folks have had in that area ?

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUENWYVAR @ Apr 28 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]246766[/snapback]</div>

Sweeeeet! Wecome to the Prius Occult LOL :lol: :lol: :)

3. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The best advice that I can give is to do a few forum searches and read as much of what is out here already. It really is a usefull resource.

As for the valet parking... everytime I'm in a situation where I think I might have to use a valet, I use my wife's Toyota Echo instead. I'm too aftraid of them leaving it on after they park it.

4. Lola&#39;05

Lola&#39;05 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUENWYVAR @ Apr 28 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]246766[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome. Just keep readin, you will learn. Remember to anticipate and coast.

What little cards? When I know valet parking is involved, I make my friends drive. Those people in the parking garages don't know how to drive my 5-speed manual SUV. I am not about to let them drive my baby.

5. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations and welcome! You will find much information about the Prius and all it's wonders by checking out some of the other forums here-probably the most informative are the Prius Main Forum and the Fuel Economy Forum. You can also use the search feature to search for specific topics that you're interested in finding out more about. :) Have fun driving your Prius!