1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just got my new New Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by MUTaylor, May 6, 2010.

1. MUTaylor

MUTaylor New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    In March, I purchased a new 2010 Prius II with bluetooth. I loved the car so much I traded in for a new 2010 IV with solar roof. I LOVE it. The II and IV are both winter gray metallic. The IV seems to have a heavier feel which makes it feel like you are driving a sports car even in ECO mode. Words of wisdom, if you are looking to buy a Pruis get everything that you want on it. I got the basic the first time because I just thinking the car was good for the environment and saved gas but nothing more and plus I was replacing my Benz in a few years so I just needed a basic second car. I was so wrong. I'm addicted to this forum. I wish that you could have the parking intelligence and solar.

Can anyone help me with the following problems?

1. Everytime I get in the car the car's bluetooth starts playing my saved voice mails. I have to manually stop the voice mail from my phone. I have Verizon visual voice mail. This did not happen in II.

2. How do I play Pandora via bluetooth without having it cut in and out? This did not happen in the II but it used a different bluetooth system (BLU Logic).

4. What are wheel locks?

5. How does tinting the windows effect the water repellent front windows.

6. Thanks for taking the time to read.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats (again?? lol).

1. do not know

2. Check the settings on the Bluetooth Audio Player settings menu. What do you mean when it cuts in and out? As in it plays continuously but you get blurps of music? I get that sometimes with my laptop so I just stop WMP and press play again.

4. Take off the plastic wheel covers. Look for the wheel lug that looks different. That's the lock

5. It shouldn't. Tint is applied to the inside of the window.

6. No problem. You missed 3. Do you not like the number? :D

1 person likes this.
  3. compac

compac PSU, Metallic Blue Ribbon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    3 is a Magic #;)