1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just installed new Project Lithium / Nexcell pack after the recall. Does cell # 10 look okay?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by UncertainSophia, Mar 8, 2024.

1. UncertainSophia

UncertainSophia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I just installed a new v 2.5 Project Lithium / Nexcell pack and circuit soother as my original needed to be replaced under Jack's generous warranty.

Please review attached data grabbed from the Dr. Prius app. I will try to link a screen recording in the comments.

I am concerned that Cell # 10 looks anomalous.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. UncertainSophia

UncertainSophia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Screen recording attached here (had to be compressed into a .zip) as no video formats are acceptable file types to be uploaded.

Attached Files:

3. Brian1954

Brian1954 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just looked at the spreadsheet that you uploaded. To me, block #2 looks poor, and block #9 looks marginal.

Have you seen this recent thread? https://priuschat.com/index.php?threads/247446/

Has Jack from Nexpower contacted you about your pack and the circuit/signal soother in the last week or so?

Can you please tell us about the recall? What version of the hybrid battery did you have before the recall and when did you buy it?

#3 Brian1954, Mar 15, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
    TheLastMojojomo likes this.