1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just jumped on the bandwagon...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by breweryrat, May 27, 2008.

1. breweryrat

breweryrat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Just bought an '08 and am very happy with it so far. This forum ws very helpful in making the decision.

We're in the midst of some mods and additions now and hopefully will have everything finished up this week so we can take this baby for a nice long ride somewhere.

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Welcome to PriusChat! Glad to hear that you got one. What color did you get? Hope to see some pictures.

3. Scrittibear

Scrittibear Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi - I bought a Silver Pine Mica Base Trim about two weeks ago for $21K - and I wake up every morning looking forward to my drive to work - imagine that! And it's true - I have really slowed down and learned to just enjoy the ride - I never thought an engine could be a karmic experience.

By the way, I just bought snow tires and wheels from discounttire.com (love 'em - great prices and customer service!) , and I am adding grey seat covers (found em on ebay), a cargo mat (amazon), and arm rest protectors. Could window tinting be in my future...???? we'll see.

4. lfwintx

lfwintx New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Congratulations! I just placed an order for mine.

5. breweryrat

breweryrat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks.

We got the magnetic grey. Shows the dust a little faster than white or blue, but looks great.

We're very happy with it so far. 414 miles on 8.9 gallons of gas driving over the hills everyday is just amazing. We are used to filling our Xterra up 2X per week at $85 a pop.

6. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Your screenname made me think you were from Davis (Sudwerks) but the hills threw me off. What area are you from? :)

Welcome to Priuschat! :)