1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just ordered new '06

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tcrwfrd50, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Tcrwfrd50

Tcrwfrd50 New Member

Couple of things.
    First I am new to this forum, but have been lurking for a few weeks before I finally pulled the trigger and ordered an '06 last Sat. I was looking to order the new magnetic gray but salesperson said that they did not even have that option in their computer yet, so I went fot the black #7. Anyway, they told me I would be looking at a possible mid June delivery. With the price of gas skyrocketing, should I be worried that the wait will also skyrocket as demand grows? I think I will be ok as far as full rebate goes propably through Sept. and it gives me more time to pay off my gas hog.

2. DaveSheremata

DaveSheremata New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Your place in the queue is probably very safe. I ordered mine Nov 11 2005 and got it Jan 22 2006, and when I ordered, NONE of the 2006 package details were available at ALL for any of the dealers. If you really want the color, you shouldn't have any problems with the dealer and your place in line - that's his job after all. But I'd bet a lot of black #7s would be sold before the first Mag Grey is available for you.

Congrats on the order though - keep us posted!
    Dave