1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just picked Grey Prius C II

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by mygreypriusc, Mar 26, 2012.

1. mygreypriusc

mygreypriusc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    We are very excited right now to have our Prius C II in our driver way. I ordered this baby last Saturday, but dealer said they need to order and delivery from somewhere else, because they don't have any grey in the stock. We were told to wait 2-3 weeks. We agreed to wait. They called this morning saying the car is ready. It wasn't actually a long wait.

bye bye to our old car with 19-20mpg... Ready to save money on the gas for the car payment.

Our shopping experience:
    Emailed Dianne first, and Dianne wanted $20785. We then shopped around and got this car under a very good deal (few hundreds under invoice) with freight and free mats set. Since Dianne's price cannot even compete, so we went with the local dealer with only 5 miles drive with excellent service and great price.

With the 5 mile drive back from the dealer (only local) and I got 61.2 mpg! We love our Prius C.

2. managerman

managerman Prius v Nerd

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats!!! Enjoy it!! :D

3. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Good deal!

Not to bad mouth Dianne, but I went to see her for a Gen III and she referred me to one of her salesman. He couldn't offer what my local dealership was offering so I went with them.