1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

just purchased, 2006 Toyota Prius 55K miles

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by scribebox, Jun 2, 2010.

1. scribebox

scribebox New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    06 55k Miles got it for 13k, traded in my 94 honda civic lx for 2k, im really enjoying this car, considering my 2002 toyota tundra was getting 12 MPG :s, anything i need to look out for (yes i already looked over the newbie forum, ill be replacing my HEPA filter first thing), anyway i can TEST the battery within the 90 day / 100k warranty i got from the toyota dealership ? (i opted out of the 100k mile warranty for 3k more!)

anything i need to look out for or check off the bat? overall, i just want to say, im really stoaked driving this car, even though all my friends call me a fart sniffing fag.

2. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  4. scribebox

scribebox New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    wow, just pulled the hepa filter, it wasnt terrible, but it wasnt clean thats for sure, amazing the stuff you find in there! regardless, that makes me think the dealership didnt do a "thorough" inspection of the car, probably just put it on the computer, verified everything and that was that, so probably air filter / oil change / 12v yellowtop replacement are on my list..

5. Eoin

Eoin Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    You mean all your ex-friends.