1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just Purchased My Prius C!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by beerme, Mar 18, 2012.

1. beerme

beerme Repeat Offender

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    Spent a few hours at the stealership yesterday and bought a package 3. They gave me a fantastic value on my 2006 4Runner for trade-in, so that absolutely made the difference! Probably going to take deliver on Monday.

This will be our third Prius- we still have the 2010 Prius. We purchased a pre-paid maintenance package this time, but I'm already having buyer's remorse and am thinking about returning it, since I'm seeing others on this forum that have purchased the same plan for substantially less money.

1 person likes this.
  2. McRose

McRose New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congratulations!

I bought mine yesterday and I am quite smitten!

Call the dealership and say you see others have bought the package for $625 (that was mine) and ask if they'll match it or throw in some extras. Nothing to lose by trying. They told me I was getting a discount since I paid cash for everything but who knows.

1 person likes this.
  3. beerme

beerme Repeat Offender

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    We paid $1100 for the 4/60k plan. The paperwork closer made it sound like he was squirming, offering us his "family" discount, just to push it through. For our last Prius, they tried to force us to purchase the extended warranty plus the pre-paid maintenance plan together, and they would not let us buy just the pre-paid plan, so we chose to skip it. I'm a little skeptical of how those closers work. I'm thinking about just bailing on the pre-paid maintenance altogether. I've never had a problem with any Prius yet, or any other previous Toyota for that matter.

4. beerme

beerme Repeat Offender

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    Oh, btw, congratulations on your purchase as well! I guess that makes us brothers?

1 person likes this.
  5. LizKauai

LizKauai First PriusC3 owner on Kauai!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hmmm. do not know about the prepaid service. We got 2 years free service. I declined the extended warranty.
    Congrats, "twins" !

1 person likes this.