1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just received my Weathertech Floor Liners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by earthman, May 8, 2008.

1. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The fit is good & they are made well. What bugs me is I somehow got the impression they fit over the top of the door jamb to the door. They don't, they end on the vertical portion of the floor pan. This means it's possible for debris to fall between the vertical part of the mat & floor.
    Maybe I'm just being too picky. Doesn't it say somewhere they fit over the jamb to the door?

2. ECHELON

ECHELON New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for the feedback. Could you also please post a photo? I've been planning to buy it once my tax rebate comes in. I thought too that it would go over the door jamb.:(

3. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Echelon
    If I had a clue just how a photo is posted I would. I did go to the instructions, it's like they are talking a different language. I'm not computer savvy, frankly I'm just kinda thick. Can I blame this on the head injury I suffered 4 years ago? My daughter tells me that excuse is getting kinda old. But I did pay good money for that excuse.......oughta get my moneys worth.
    Sorry

4. ECHELON

ECHELON New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    You'll have to sign up for a photo hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket It will provide an img link that you can use. If you're still having trouble, you can email me the photo at [email protected] and I'll post it up. :)

5. NaptownPrius

NaptownPrius Getting Greener....

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Here are mine. Color match is not perfect, but that's my fault. Good fit and function.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]