1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ajason2u, Mar 20, 2007.

1. ajason2u

ajason2u New Member

I have been a lurker for awhile, but finally felt it was time to come clean and join the discussions. My wife and I live in Atlanta and bought our 2001 "classic" in 2004. We are both self proclaimed tech-heads so we immediately fell in love with the car. Well, last week, we decided to add a second Prius to the family and purchased a used 2004 Prius.

So, while looking at our 2 Prii side by side, I was curious... how many people have a multi Prius household? How many have a classic edition and an HSD version?

Jason

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ajason2u @ Mar 20 2007, 01:16 PM) [snapback]409006[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome Jason ~
    We too, are multi family hybrid owners, but our 2nd one is not Prius ... needing an suv on occasion. A Lexus 400h (averaging 27.6mpg after 16K miles of driving compared to the 12mpg Range Rover it replaced) occupys the other garage spot. Beware! This prius chat can be as compulsive/addictive as driving to obtain EPA busting mileage :p

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat, Jason! My wife was complaining about the low milage of her Sienna, so the last day of February I bought a 2007 and gave her my 2005, so two silver Prii! She loves it and I love mine. I'm still adding little mods.