1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just wanted to say "Thank you"!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GuamKelly, Jan 4, 2011.

1. GuamKelly

GuamKelly Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Once again I had a minor "problem", having decided that the back-up buzzer and passenger seat-belt buzzer were annoying. Started to post a question as to how to disable both, remembered the magical "search" function, and voila, explicit directions. This is THE BEST user forum of any sort that I have ever read.

PS -- Before anyone objects, no, NO ONE, including myself, rides in any of my cars without a seatbelt. In fact, I spend a whole Physics class every year graphically impressing on my high school students why they don't ever want to drive or ride without one. I just don't want the tacky buzzer complaining every time I set a small item on the seat.

So once again, thanks everyone, for your help and support as I transition into the Tao of Hybrid. :usa2:

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    My high school physics teacher was the football coach. He used interesting real-world items to teach physics. Over a summer, a classmate rear-ended another car. We calculated the force with which his forehead hit the windshield.