1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

K.I.T.T. is for sale.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Godiva, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Knightrider car is for sale.

"KITT, the flame-throwing, river-jumping, talking muscle car from the `80s TV show "Knight Rider," is up for sale. Restored to its debut-season glory, the modified black 1982 Pontiac Trans Am is offered at $149,995 at a Dublin auto dealership. Johnny "Vette" Verhoek of Kassabian Motors has had the car, officially called Knight Industries Two Thousand, on display for about a month.

It is one of four documented "camera cars" used for close-up shots and scenes where
    David Hasselhoff, who played Michael Knight in the series, was behind the wheel."

"Most of the buttons don't do anything, Verhoek said. Nor can the car hold a conversation or drive itself.

KITT isn't even street legal because of missing smog equipment and other modifications. Whoever buys the car will probably keep it in a private collection, or it may be purchased by a museum, Verhoek said."

Or you can just buy the light kit to make the red lights under your Prius hood. You've already got the MFD and if you have NAV *your* car talks.

2. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My car is more advanced that KITT. Well, except for the smoke bombs, but I heard that mod will be offered in the Prius Store sometime soon.

3. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Apr 2 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]416810[/snapback]</div>
    Lol - If I had the money, I would buy it. No questions asked, hands down, sight unseen. I LOVED that show growing up!

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  5. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think I'd rather have a George Barris designed Batmobile from the 60's TV series...

[attachmentid=7245]

[attachmentid=7246]

Attached Files:

6. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Apr 3 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]417145[/snapback]</div>
    I want the atomic batteries.

7. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I remember sitting in K.I.T.T. at Universal Studios many years ago :)