1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Kearny Mesa in San Diego, California

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cabillings, Aug 17, 2007.

1. cabillings

cabillings New Member

Just got an e-mail from Kearny Mesa and they say they are selling 3 2007 Prius for $2500 under sticker in their 72 hour sale. I don't know what models they are but thought that I'd pass it along.

2. lagreca

lagreca Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 17 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]498082[/snapback]</div>
    Chris,

Thanks for the info. I bought a package #6 from Mossy Toyota a month or two ago for $25,666, which is just $100 over invoice. Looking back, I probably could have got under invoice. But hind sight is 20/20.

3. cabillings

cabillings New Member

$100 over invoice is good and usually what I pay for my vehicles, except when I bought the Prius. It was full price 1 1/2 years ago, but the $3,150 tax credit helped allot. I guess I'm still on Kearny's e-mail list from when I was looking for my Prius. I was hoping that somebody in San Diego was looking for what they were offering.

4. dndn

dndn New Member

I'm one of the people who got in on that deal at KM Toyota, when they were running the same deal the previous weekend. I got there at about 10:30 on Saturday morning, and they had already sold the other 2 (I guess the sale started on a Friday). Anyway, it was a pretty good deal. Such a good deal that I was wondering if there was some kind of catch - the only thing that I found was that my car had about 130 miles on it already and was traded from another dealer (Toyota of El Cajon), so already had a bunch of test drives on it, which kind of bothered me (a bunch of people maxing out the acceleration and breaking, which might not be a good idea during the break in period). However, so far car seems fine.

Oh yea, the model was a non touring, package #6. They had a white (sold before me) and I got the silver.