1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Kenwood DNX6960/Bluetooth Question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BhamPrius, Mar 26, 2011.

1. BhamPrius

BhamPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    For those of you who have this stereo, I have a question that I cannot find answered from neither Kenwood or the World Wide Web:

I have installed a Kenwood iPod cable and use it to listen to music via my iPod 5th Generation w/video. I use my Palm Pre Plus to interact with the built-in Bluetooth on the 6960. When I get an incoming call (or make an outgoing call), my iPod does NOT pause automatically, as I was told that it should. Therefore, when I'm on a 20-minute phone conversation, and finally hang up, the album I've been listening to on my iPod is 20 minutes into the album. I find this superannoying! I've found that the unit DOES pause when I'm playing a DVD/CD. Can anyone shed some light on settings/firmware/software or other ideas that may help remedy this? I've tried a different cell phone as well as a different iPod and had no luck with either of these. May I should try an iPhone? If anyone can help me get this fixed, you'll be my hero for life! :high5: